Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ezra's first haircut

When Ez was born he had a sparse but soft head of light brown hair.  A few months later it had almost all fallen out... and in grew blonde hair.  And since then it's grown and grown.  Then the back started to curl and I couldn't bring myself to cut it.  


For months I've been talking about getting it cut.  Seriously.  Since June.  I had convinced myself that I was going to do it... enough so that I had my photographer friend Stacy take pictures of the "before haircut" Ezra.






I know.  He's seriously so cute.

Anyway.  Haircut.  So I put it off.  I'm really good at putting things off.  It kept turning into "this weekend" or "next weekend" and it never got done.  It almost became a joke.  So 2 weekends ago Stacy and I went to the Sidewalk Arts Festival downtown and she handed me her phone to call the place where I was going to get Ezra's haircut and said "It's ringing."

Yikes.  So I had to make the appointment, and sure enough it wasn't torture.

Here's some photographic evidence.



"Cheese"

The haircut was successful.  He got about an inch cut off from the front and sides and more than that from the back... his hair was becoming a mullet.  Thankfully he still has curls in the back, but the bangs are no longer poking him in the eyes.  

He looks super cute... as always.



- Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment