Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Almost Deal Breakers...

Do you have things that you believe so completely in your heart to be true?  And what if someone you were really close to disagreed with those things?  What if that person was your boyfriend/fiance/husband/spouse?

I have two of those things with my husband.  They're almost deal breakers.

Okay, so these things are sorta petty...  Well, not sorta.  They're totally petty.  But it's hard to be serious with someone who believes the complete opposite thing you do.  And so adamantly!

Do I have you on the edge of your seat?  Can you hardly wait to find out what my silly, petty deal breakers are?

They're two men.

This delightful fellow is man number one...

O.J. Simpson


Before you go and say "Oh, no you didn't!" Let me tell you something.  Frank and I fight about this TO THIS DAY.  I assume anyone who reads this will agree with me.  Because I'm right and that's all there is to it.  

Me:  GUILTY!
Frank:  Not guilty.

WHAT!?!  Yes.  For real.  He thinks The Juice didn't kill Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.  

I can't believe I married a man that thinks this guy is not guilty.  Sick.

Ready for fellow number two?

John Travolta


Do you like him?  Would you categorize him as one of your favorite actors?

I know, me either.  He's terrible.  That's where Frank and I disagree.  He thinks John Ravolta is good.  Like, really good.  

Sick.  He's terrible.  Worse than terrible.  

Do you have any silly, petty things that you and your spouse disagree on?  I'd love to hear it.

-Kara




No comments:

Post a Comment